Access and use of this web site (“Site”) is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Site. If you breach any of these Terms and Conditions, your authorization to use this Site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials. Riverside Investments Inc. reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without notice. Your use of the Site is subject to the most current version of the Terms and Conditions posted on the Site at the time of such use.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE & USE OF THE SITE
All rights are reserved. Riverside Investments Inc. owns or licenses all materials and information on this Site (“Materials” and “Information”). You are granted a limited license to use (display or print) the Information. The Materials are copyrighted and/or trademarked and any unauthorized use of the Materials may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
You may view and download the Materials only for your personal, non-commercial or educational purpose based solely on the understanding that we retain all copyright and other proprietary rights contained in the Materials or on any copies of the Materials. You may not change the Materials in any way or reproduce, publicly display, distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose. Any use of the Materials on any other web site or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not:
- Make any commercial use of such content;
- Include such content in or with any other product that you create or distribute; or
- Copy such content onto your or any other person’s World Wide Web home page. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any ri ght in any copyright of Riverside Investments Inc. or any other person who owns the copyright in content provided on this Site.
- Notwithstanding the above limitations, employees of Riverside Investments Inc. and its subsidiary companies may make appropriate use of the Material in the course of their employment.
- Certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics, or designs on the pages of this website are trade names or trademarks owned by Riverside Investments Inc. or its subsidiaries, or trade names or trademarks licensed to them by third parties.
The Information on this Site is provided for educational and information purposes only. Online resources are not a substitute for the personalized judgment and care of a trained medical professional.
The Information herein is believed to be reliable when posted. However, Riverside Investments Inc. does not guarantee or warrant the quality, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, appropriateness or suitability of the Information provided. The information is supplied “AS IS” and may contain typographical or other errors. Certain portions of the Information may have been contributed by other persons and should not be assumed to have been reviewed or endorsed by us.
Links to other web sites are provided solely as a convenience to you. Riverside Investments Inc. does not endorse such sites and is not responsible for their content. If you decided to access any of the sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk. No endorsement of any third party products or services is expressed or implied by any information, material or content referred to or included on, or linked from or to this Site.
This Site is hosted in Canada. The laws in effect in the Province of BC, Canada shall govern this Agreement and any dispute or claim based on your use of the Site or the Information. You agree that any action or proceeding related to this Agreement or your use of the Site shall only be brought by you in the courts of the Province of BC.
The Site is intended for use by residents of Canada only. For further information contact email@example.com.